I just can't keep these pictures to myself....they are so cute! Jake was a very good sport-being all wrapped up in Christmas lights with ornaments.
During therapy today (although he HATED it) I learned new tricks from his awesome therapist. He is sitting up so straight! We call it sitting up tall. Before he was slumped over with a very curved spine. Scoliosis has been a concern for a while with him. I am hoping that with this new way to sit and lots of practice he will be able to sit up tall all the time. We also learned a new way to go from sitting to being on the floor. It looks like this might be an easier way for him to work on putting weight on his arms and eventually moving to scooting and crawling. I am so excited to practice all these new techniques. So proud of little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment