Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just some pictures...

2010 Valentine's day picture!

This was last year's Valentine's picture before our date-glad to know his expression hasn't changed when we work so hard to get the perfect picture!



I could die in this kid's cuteness. He drives me crazy by how adorable he is. I feel so lucky to be able to enjoy him each day. A coworker;s step-son was just diagnosed with a brain tumor last week and I couldn't help but think how happy I am with what I have been blessed with. It is a sad reminder of how precious life is and how easily things can change in a second.

Mister-man is SOOOOOOOO close to saying "mama" on demand. Most of the time he says it when he is randomly talking to himself or when he is crying. :( But, we have been working very, very hard on saying mama for the last bit (well, honestly, it has been over a year and a half-but he finally gets it). He was blowing a rasberry when I would tell him to say mama but he is starting to be a silly-billy with it. In the car he smiles and looks away until I say it again. I feel it in my bones----it is any day now. Seriously. I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment