Thursday, March 10, 2011

Monkey is BIG!!

Jake had his 2 1/2 year check up today. In 6 months he will be 3!!!! Seriously?! This time has flown-flown. Whew. It's a bit overwhelming. He is big as usual. He gained 3 pounds in 6 months and is a big 31 pounds...I swear he is at least 40lbs!! He had a normal check up-other than the strep test they did just because he has been sick as a dog the last 2 weeks. He is negative for everything including strep. He is "socially" around 16 months. Physically and with fine motor he isn't even on the charts. :( His dr thinks he "gets" so much more now and I agree. It isn't settling going to well-baby checks though. I'm sad. Just sad. Tomorrow is another day of being mommy-the one he wants to hold him all the time, so it's okay because in his eyes everything is perfect when he is in mama's arms. As long as he feels loved and protected that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment