My amazing team came to bring me breakfast and to spend some time with me this morning! I love you guys! Thanks for being so sweet and supportive! (And making me laugh!)
Ultrasound pictures are a little hard to photograph but I had to share these pictures. I seriously wanted to cry with how amazing they are and how amazing it is to see these little girls. They have button noses and full lips-what every girl wants! (And every daddy dreads!)
The nurse said they are identical for sure! Same features! It is hard for me to tell but she is the expert! This week was so different from last week's experience. I requested my favorite nurse and I give her a huge hug at the end after spending so much time with me and making this a truly special day. Sister's knee is in her face!
This picture is my favorite so far-baby B yawning! I am so happy she caught this during the ultrasound. I cannot believe how sweet and adorable this picture is. So in love.
Those pictures are absolutely amazing!!!! The yawning picture is my favorite too! I can't wait to meet the little girlies!
ReplyDeleteBTW......when can I come and visit you?!?! I would love to come up and keep you company! FB me and let me know when it is best!
Hi Karrie! Isn't it amazing what technology can do? :)
ReplyDelete