Thanksgiving was such a wonderful event this year. We had my mom and dad AND lucky for us-we also had Aunt Han! It was such a wonderful day full of food drinks and the Elf on the Shelf. Gammy and Papa got the kids the Elf on the Shelf this year-and while I knew they wouldn't get the idea behind it-they LOVE looking for the elf every morning. Her name is Carly. Papa read the book on Thanksgiving night and the first morning I loved Carly to her new spot
between Avery's boots on top of the fridge-and Avery
freaked out because she told me, "Carly (they say "Tarly") poop my boots!!!!" and she cried and cried and cried all day. The thing is I couldn't move Carly because you're not supposed to touch them or they lose their magic. It was hell. After nap Carly magically moved to a new spot. Bobby said (a few days in) "Wait....do we have to move her
every day?" I said (with enthusiasm) "Yes! Be glad we can get away with easy spots for now." We are so thankful for everything and everyone in our life. Not just to be thought of on these holidays but to be extra appreciated.
He's so handsome.
I an see why we look alike in this picture! My love, Avery!
Swoon.
Brooklynn
My guy with Gammy!
Listening to the "Elf on the Shelf"
No comments:
Post a Comment