Sunday, November 6, 2016

CSU Game

Yesterday was our very last CSU game at Hughes Stadium. The new stadium for next year is in the process of being built on campus. It will be fun to go to the new stadium but I will miss the old one. I asked my dad yesterday just how I old I was for my first game and he replied, "About 3 1/2 months old. People used to pass you all around." This place will be missed so much. I have the most wonderful memories with family and friends and I am so sad to see this end. It has been so incredible to share this with my kids. We had so much fun yesterday and I can't wait to experience it all next year-in a different place.

Superfan Brooklynn kept yelling, "GO RAMS" at the top of her lungs. 



We have a picture from just two years ago of them SCREAMING at the top of their lungs so this picture was much better!

I just love, love, love this picture so much.

A hidden "bird" in this picture. Thanks, dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment