Well Boo at the Zoo was fun! We are going again next year for sure! J seemed to like it but he is much more interested in grabbing Mommy and Daddy's noses, ears, hair, hats, etc. It was a beautiful Halloween day here and that almost never happens!
J went to sleep early before he got to meet his new friend Cash, who is 5 weeks old. We are so happy that J will have friends right around his age. We have so many arranged friendships already! Lucky for us all of our good friends are going through the same things we are!
We are back to normal with our schedules now. J is back at daycare and loves all of the girls around him. He is the hit of the show each morning I bring him over. After going there for 9 weeks (we had to leave the other wonderful lady who watched J because she found out she was pregnant again) he is getting very comfortable there. The woman is a person I worked with when I was student teaching. She is so good to J and gets out and does lots of stuff with him and with her girls too. The littlest one will be 2 in a month and says "Buabuay J-----!! every time he comes over. They keep him entertained and he is exhausted by the end of the day.
Things are great! He is such a smiley and giggly little man. One of these days I will get an actual picture of him smiling on camera. Less than one week and J and I will be home while I'm off track. We miss him so much during the day and it is the best feeling to get huge smiles when he sees us. We both feel so lucky to have such a sweet and awesome little boy to call our son. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment