Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sleep Study

We are at Children's Hospital right now doing a sleep study-Jake's asleep and I'm typing in the dark! Hopefully he will be off O2 soon if this goes well. They decided to do a full sleep study so he has about 20 electrodes on his head right now. It's a little late to be dressed up like a mummy but he is a darn cute one anyway! If it wasn't pitch dark and if I knew they weren't watching, I'd take a picture. He was cracking up when they were hooking him up! He was so easy during a time when he could have been very difficult. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. Results in about 1 1/2 weeks or so. For Jake-they tend to speed it up a little bit. Happy and oxygen-filled sleeping! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment