Here's the little fishy! He loved swimming SO much! Now we have to take him more often. He was giggling and slapping the water. Someone said to us, "I don't know who is having more fun...the adults or the kid!" It was just as entertaining for us as it was for J! Now we are all set for Miami. J will love the sand and ocean I'm sure. Our week was complete with a trip to Uncle Matt's farm where Jake saw chickens, dogs, and a horse. He was so silly-he smiled huge smiles when he saw all of the animals. The horse came right near his face and he grabbed his nose before I quickly moved him away-he is getting to be very fast when he tries to grab things he wants. We have to move everything away from him when he sits on our laps at the dinner table!
Today we are going to a birthday party for a friend at a place similar to Chuck E Cheese's and J will probably love it. Next week Uncle Joey will be here for Thanksgiving and we are so excited for him to see little man since it has been a few months since he last saw him. I can't wait to see if J likes to eat Thanksgiving food just as much as we do! :)
No update on the sleep study results...of course I will post as soon as I hear. On Tuesday it will be 2 weeks so I will call if I haven't heard yet. As of now United health care is giving us a hard time about ordering his MRI since they don't know how to classify the reason that he needs one-without a diagnosis it is difficult. Finally they approved him for an MRI any time up to December 10th and his MRI is scheduled for December 15th. Ugh! United also declined covering him for the RSV shots (one a month during the RSV season-usually $200+ per shot without health care coverage) so his pediatrician is sending a letter of appeal. They want him to have the shots since he is still on O2 and has been for over a year. They consider him a "high risk" patient. Hopefully they will approve these shots for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment