Friday, April 23, 2010

YES!!!

So much to celebrate!

#1-Jake is standing consistently for 1-2 minutes at a time! He will stand right up and try to hold onto something. He is starting to balance. He starts to whine when he gets tired but still stands (and even bounces a little bit) because I think he knows I make him still stand for a while longer. This standing thing is clicking with him! What an amazing thing to see him do. Because it is getting easier for him it is so much easier to "trick" him into standing for things. I will get a video/picture up soon.

#2-I finally found something with meat that little man will eat! He LOVES corn dogs! He eats the hot dog (cut into small, small pieces!) and all of the corn bread too. He refuses to eat any other meat. His OT told me he is not a "picky" eater, he is a "problem" eater...ummm, ok. This changes nothing about what I will and have tried to give him. He just takes a while to decide what HE wants. Takes after both of his parents! :) But the kid still chows down baby food prunes (like those taste good?!). Strange.

#3-He remains the cutest kid in the world and no, we're not biased. He laughs at EVERYTHING! He is such a happy kid-especially when he is eating and when we are both playing with him. Best thing in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment