Friday, July 23, 2010

A bit sad...




Today I got an email from the wonderful person who watches Jake and she cannot watch him anymore. She got a part-time job. I'm feeling really sad. :( This is so close to what happened a year ago with the other person who watched him and I just wish I could find someone permanent. He is such an easy little boy to watch I just wish I could find someone who fits what he needs and for our price range-easily. Sigh...here we go again. With a heavy heart I am off to find someone asap. It's hard to be sad on the outside when you look at this face though...

Also, little man is off of the bottle for good! We are officially a sippy cup only household! Hooray! He is doing so well balancing sitting up with drinking out of a sippy cup. He is very proud of himself too-you can tell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment