Thursday, February 10, 2011

Play therapy!

Seriously, they have a thing called play therapy-and it is Jake's favorite thing in the world!! We just started with a new therapist on Monday and all Jake has to do it play! Woo hoo! There were no tears through the entire session! He loves it-which makes it so much easier. He has dropped the Thursday sessions and will pick up 2x per month with Casey, the play therapist. I am SOOOOO thankful because I get to go home on Thursdays when I want. You don't understand free time until it is, well, freed up!

Our baby is back! He is giggling and smiling and back to the old Jake. I have put him in his Taos recently but he has grown about 2 inches and the Taos needs to be readjusted so Kelly will come out this week to change the settings. It must have been an angry growth spurt that took my sweet, happy baby away-but he's back-oh baby is he back!

I missed the smiles and the giggles and the plain silliness that he brings to my life each moment. In the morning-he's happy-in the afternoon-he's happy-at night-he's happy. I missed him and he's baaaaacccckkkk!

We are planning on on having our traditional family Valentine's dinner on Saturday--Valentine's day is now a family affair. Love it-just plain love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment