It is official that we are having two little....
GIRLS!!
Which, by the way, was what they predicted last week too! It has been very hard not to say "little girls" the last week and 1/2 because I have been feeling over the moon about this exciting news! Thankfully, for this one time, I was able to keep a "secret"! Now I am thinking pink, pink, pink, and pink! The girls looks perfect! They were both moving all around and had strong heartbeats in the 150's-160's. I am gaining weight, which is a great thing! After losing almost 17 pounds from being so sick, I have gained almost 7 pounds of it back. The past couple of weeks have been really good for me to eat something (usually with nutritional value) and most of the time I am hungry. For a twin pregnancy doctors suggest gaining 20 pounds by 20 weeks with the weeks between 20-24 being the most important for weight gain. I don't think I am going to have any trouble with this-judging by my good weight gain in the last couple of weeks. I am craving pickles, cottage cheese, crispy apples, Crispx cereal, and ice water. Sweet things give me the worst heartburn in the world right now and don't really sound too appealing so I guess that is a good thing. Truly I am just glad that I am feeling better so that I can eat Thanksgiving dinner in just a month! Mmmmm!
My doctors appointment was great! I am measuring at 24 weeks pregnant for a singleton baby so needless to say, I already feel HUGE! I always ask Bobby, "Do I look fat or pregnant?" and now I can say for sure the I look very pregnant! Just this last week and a half I feel like my belly has popped. After being so excited to get season tickets to the Broncos this year, I finally get to go to my first game this weekend-and it is Tebow's first game playing as starting QB at home. Everyone should be really pumped and so I am glad to go. I have felt like complete crap for all of the first 4 games (including one preseason game) of the season so Bobby has taken his good friend Andy with him as my replacement! The weather should be nice and I am really looking forward to spending time with Bobby. He used to say to me, when I was really sick, "I miss my wife," and I would reply, "I miss her too!" It will be a fun weekend and I only had one small thought about where I would fit in my nap for the day.....
We are picking up Jake's big boy bed tomorrow from the store and might put it together too. He will love it! He already was bouncing up and down on the mattress and laying down on the bed at the store so I think he will think it is pretty cool. We are going to set it up in his room that he is in now so he gets used to it and then move him into the other room later. The thought of moving all of his toys and everything out of his closet sounds exhausting! I am just so excited to see him enjoy his big boy bed! :)
Have a great weekend and thank you for being excited for us-and for our new little girls too!
Congratulations! Such exciting, exciting, exciting news!!!! Thank you so much for posting. I am thinking PINK and will definitely be adding my name choices to the list of options. I'm so happy to hear that Jake is feeling better today. :) I can't believe it is time for his big boy bed. He is going to love it!!! Wishing you a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLynelle D.