The babies are doing really well! They were not cooperative on the monitors Friday night and last night too-so I have been lucky enough to see them twice in the last two days on an ultrasound. They were breech and vertex and now they have moved to transverse and breech. They are all over the place! They haven't had any decels in the last few days and seem to be having lots of variables (which are good variations in their heart rates).
One of my favorite nurses brought my a chocolate bar today and it was such a nice thought! She said it was because I am still pregnant-you get good things around here the longer you stay! Today was a nice mellow day. I love the weekends around here because it is very quiet and it doesn't feel like there is much going on. It is a nice time to nap and not feel guilty about it!
Yesterday was the hardest day with Jake. He cried and cried and cried when he left. It broke my heart. All he wanted to do was snuggle when he was up here visiting. It makes me think that he is finally starting to understand that I am not at home-I am here and he only gets to see me and snuggle with me when he is here. It was really, really hard. He has been somewhat okay up until this point so yesterday was kind of surprising. Today was a little better. He didn't cry when he left but he only wanted to snuggle on my bed. I think he is a little under the weather too. When we FaceTimed before bed tonight he was just laying down and didn't seem like his normal self. Hopefully a good night sleep will make him feel better. Tomorrow is the start of a new week and I would love if he was feeling 100% so he can come up and visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment