This is such great news because my general doc was holding off on scheduling other ultrasounds after this one in case B didn't make the growth that she needed to...essentially saying that if she wasn't growing and thriving, we might need to deliver. Lucky for us, she exceeded expectations and has been growing like a weed! Both babies have been in the same spot for the last few days so hopefully their size is making it more difficult to move around. Both babies have plenty of fluid around them. Monitoring has been a breeze these last few days which has given me time to read and finish a crochet project. Today my wonderful nurse taught me how to knit so I am anxious to get better at it and make something but I have a ways to go. I so appreciate how my nurses come in and spend time with me! They are all so amazing!
I have to keep having my glucose tested. Last night they tested me after dinner and it was a little high-but not to the point of GD (gestational diabetes). Because it is a little high I have to do it again 2 hours after breakfast tomorrow and 2 hours after lunch. Blah. Next week I am getting my second (and last!) round of steroid shots to help mature the babies lungs and all sorts of other good things.
I have a c-section date!!!! If everything keeps going well, which I am feeling very positive about, these little munchkins will be delivered on Friday, MARCH 2nd! So exciting to have an end goal in mind! We still have 4 weeks 2 days to get there so I don't want to get ahead of myself but I am excited to have plan. :)

Baby B looking so darn sweet! Just like last week, A had her face hidden but this time she was hiding it with her hand. Good thing we know what she looks like though!
No comments:
Post a Comment