I had three yesterday-yes, three! The last ultrasound I had ended with the doctor saying the exact same thing "We should just leave it in her room!" Yes please! I know how to turn it on and maybe I could sneak in an ultrasound myself-I am kidding of course. I would be the one to break it. Anyway, so far these girls have been very cooperative today-I hope I am not knocking on wood!
Yesterday was VERY exciting because on top of wonderful visitors and fantastic and thoughtful friends (Thank you for lunch, Tasha and Thank you for the Jamba Juice, Jessica!) Heather came up to tell me in person what she is having-I thought all along it would be a boy and it is!!! Our other good friend, Bre, is also having a boy so it is perfect...2 boys for 2 girls! I couldn't be happier for both of my friends! Little boys are so wonderful!
Heather had the good idea to take a picture of us together every time she come up for a visit! She and I have a standing date on Monday nights to watch the Bachelor together and I am so appreciative for the good company!
After Heather and Victor left we had a hot date, the three of us. Nothing says romantic like hospital food, (their green chili is delish!) a hospital bed, and a screaming preschooler. Last night was not some of Jake's finest moment. He got twistable crayons and coloring books in his stocking and so I thought it was a brilliant idea to keep them with me. When he come up to visit-he can color. Well, the crayons have lids on them and not only was he irritated that he couldn't color with the lids on but he was downright pissed when I tried to take the lids off. Either way, he was a little off last night. Luckily it is the weekend and I get to see him during the day and right after a nap so things should go well. He is very happy when he is eating all of the snacks I brought so it is a good thing that I stocked up!
It was so great seeing you and being able to tell you in person! :) I can't wait for our Monday night dates of "drama" TV. See you soon, my friend!
ReplyDelete