On Thursday in the hospital I started a game with Avery and Brooklynn-and it only took a few tries until Avery was saying the sounds to uh oh. A couple days later Brooklynn started staying it. It is the cutest thing to hear their tiny voice purposefully making sounds. Now of course everything gets thrown down including food. Thank goodness for the dog.
Avery started traditionally crawling (I know I swore she would never crawl and would only army crawl but sure enough she started crawling last Wednesday when she was feeling yucky. She's never looked back! It's so amazing. Something we've never seen before and it is truly incredible for us. What a huge milestone for us to experience. Sure enough, just today I got home from work to have bobby show me what Brooklynn has been doing all day-crawling on all fours!!!! She is so tiny it is amazing to see her little body crawling. Sadly, she can't go very far before she gets stopped by the length of her oxygen tubing. I'm calling tomorrow to get more tubing so we don't have to keep moving the tank after her.
Today is my mom's birthday and I want to wish her a wonderful day. She's such an important person to me and a huge part of my life. She's my best friend and someone who is always so supportive and caring. I love her and feel so thankful to have such a beautiful person to call my friend and my mom.
One week from tonight we will be celebrating a birthday with cupcakes. Our little girls are turning ONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment