Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween

This year the girls have been saying Happy Halloween Birthday for a week before the big day. We tried out trick-or-treat a few times just waiting to see if they would get it....well, one stop at a house and they got it! Jake caught the stomach flu that both girls had the weekend before, on Thursday (I had to pick him up at school) and then Friday morning-which meant no Halloween for me at school with my on kids-and Jake couldn't go to his Halloween party. Luckily by 7:30 that night he was totally cool sitting in a stroller.

Months ago I bought the girls Halloween costumes-and I bought similar costumes for the girls (knowing I could talk it up with them) Avery a duck and Brooklynn a zebra. Then I stumbled upon a monkey costume and COULDN'T resist for Brooklynn. So I bought three. So for months we have been dressing and undressing in costumes. Come Thursday night Brooklynn wanted to wear the zebra but we hid that cosume for Friday and sure enough she was happy as could be getting into her monkey on Friday.

Jake was an adorable fire fighter. Next year I hope he still loves buses as much because he is going to be something extra special! They all seemed to love trick or treating. It is so much fun to watch how much they love to do these things we can't wait to show them!

We carved pumpkins Saturday before Halloween after a full afternoon at the Platte and Chuck E Cheese. (In that order) :)


Haha. I love the outtakes! Nothing ever goes the way we think it will go.


Avery might even be picking her nose in this picture.

Little monkey!


Smiles or not, I love this picture!



Avery was all sorts of concerned that they weren't home

So excited about what she had in her pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment