My dear friend, Beth threw me a birthday party with my kids!!! I just LOOOOVE this class.
Look! Bobby wrote on my cake! He should keep his day job-but I sure do love this!!
I am really good at eating salad, yes. And I swing her really well! This was such a fun Mother's Day gift.
Being a parent is the hardest job in the world. I had no idea when I found out I was pregnant on January 3, 2008 what I was actually signing up for. I was so enamored to find out that we would have a BABY (my life long dream of being a mom!!) that I truly let every experience hit me when it came. Ultrasounds, belly checks, even a scare with a fall, but looking back-I had no idea what was in for with this wild ride! I don't thank anyone will every fully be able to prepare you to be a mom. I have loved the ride. It has been wild-many, many ups and even more downs. The best part is these kids are all ours. This is a damn hard job-very rewarding-I am looking forward to the next year and seeing how our kids grow. I am very lucky to be called their mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment