Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sicko Jake-o

Sick baby!! I picked Jake up today and he was a mess! The kind of mess where I could feel him before I saw him and seriously knew something was up. He was fine this morning and BAM! Yucky after nap. I hate that. He saw me, burst into tears and put his head on my shoulder. I hate that he feels yucky but I would be lying if I said I didn't LOVE every single second if it. He is so busy now that I don't get much more than a wave, a quick hug, or a blown kiss. Having my (sick) baby in my lap, who only wants me is pure bliss. This is my favorite thing ever. I love this kid! I have a field trip with my class tomorrow so it is daddy duty with staying home. As soon as I leave, Jake will be eating up all the time with dada, and his dada will be eating it up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment