Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I passed!

Hooray! I passes my 3 hour glucose tolerance test this morning! I was so worried that I would be needing to change everything....

I have a biophysical ultrasound tomorrow morning and I am excited to see these little peanuts after a little scare they gave me yesterday. The nurse had a really hard time finding baby A and really freaked me out about it (and she admitted after the fact that she was very worried for about 60 seconds). Baby A had the hiccups which was frustrating her (my nurse thinks) so she was trying to move away from them and therefore was impossible to find. It is so scary thinking that everything can change in a heartbeat-literally. Everything was fine and both babies were found and monitored (for 3 hours!). Heart attack for sure but I know I am in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment