Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Locked Up: Hospital Edition, Day One

Well, the time is here. I am officially checked in and a patient at Swedish. It is so surreal that I would be here to stay until these 2 little precious girls make their appearance. I'm exhausted so this will be short and sweet tonight-but don't worry, I will have plenty of time to write tomorrow!

Today was really hard leaving Jake at daycare this morning. My heart was hurting so much. I just wish he would understand what is going on. I'm so worried that he will feel like I am leaving him. Bobby already told me he will be bringing Jake up everyday this week-he is the best about knowing how to make me feel better. Tonight I get me first FaceTime date with Jake. I cannot wait to see his adorable face-it already feels like it has been too long...

I was monitored once today (with another session tonight) for 3 1/2 hours!! If the babies don't cooperate, they extend the monitoring until they get good reads on both babies. Both babies looked great after thye calmed down a little-and I even got to see them on an ultrasound. Double bonus! These babies are so active they were moving (and still moving) around all the time! Hopefully tonight will be quick because this mama is tired. This has been a long and emotional day.

No comments:

Post a Comment