Saturday, February 4, 2012

30 Weeks and lots of snow!

Yesterday was another huge milestone! Today the babies are officially 30 weeks and 1 day! Thursday was A's most uncooperative day yet-she had some decels and was just a little tricky all around. The nurses say that things get strange with the weather so I guess my girls lived up to it. Yesterday was much more calm and both girls have been really easy to find and have not had any major decels. I'm just a little freaked out because I know that this could literally happen at any time and I really want them to behave for 4 more weeks. I know it isn't up to me but I can do my part by thinking positively.

The weather has been crazy! Yesterday was a snowy day and the weather here even made national news! We got 16" the city and in Littleton as well. I sure am glad I don't have anywhere to go but I felt terrible that Bobby had to work yesterday but it was only a quick 1/2 day. It sure is beautiful to look at and I had more than one nap yesterday too!

30 weeks 1 day! I realized that I always look at myself instead of at the camera-but either way, that's one big belly!

I have had lots of time to look for ideas for the girl's nursery. Although I won't even be starting it until July, I want to keep an eye out for pieces to add to it since we aren't doing a nursery with all matching things like we did with Jake. Pinterest has been my favorite thing to look on for the last few weeks and I got some great ideas! 

This is a version of what I am imagining for their room-purple walls and damask curtains with white linens and hand-sewn crib bumper. I am going to keep my eye out for black and white paintings (or make them myself) and a chandelier I can make or restore plus extra lamps for lighting. I am really excited about it and I think it will be able to grow with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment