Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Holy Bellies!

Heather and I have been taking weekly pictures when she comes up to hang out with me on Monday nights! Holy cow-look at those bellies! (I hope you don't kill me, Heather!) She is so thoughtful and also me a bunch of balloons and one that says 30 on it--to celebrate my 30th week! I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family to visit, bring me yummy food, and spend time with me!

Babies looked great yesterday! They both were practice breathing and A was wiggling and moving around like a crazy girl. B has been a little more mellow the past few days and so they had to baby taser her to watch her move a little more. It is just a little buzz with some sounds and they baby should startle, which she did. Seems a little cruel but it worked and they were happy with how they both responded during the ultrasound. Both of them had their faces hidden-and not that I don't have a million pictures of them, but I really look forward to getting new pictures of them every week and wondering if they can get another 3D picture. I got a picture of B's little foot and it is a little hard to see but it is adorable. 


I have had a quite a few contractions this morning and they are trying to make sure that the contractions don't compress the cords and create issues for the girls. I'm waiting to hear what exactly their plan is...I'm all for a shot if need be but I am really, really, really hoping I don't have to get a damn IV in again. There is always something exciting going on I guess! One of the anti-partum patients gets to go home this weekend and finish her pregnancy at home. She has been here a few days longer than I have been here. I'm so glad for her! That's all for today. I'm hoping for a mellow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment