Friday, February 10, 2012

Woo Hoo!

31 weeks today! Fridays are just wonderful around here-I get so many high fives and hugs for making it to my turnover day of the week! The nurses are so awesome and keep me really excited to still be here!


Yesterday I got a package in the mail sent here to the hospital and I opened it and inside was a book that I wanted to read-a recommendation from a couple of the nurses here. There wasn't a note attached to it so I truly had no idea who it was from but today figured it out-one of my favorite nurses left last weekend, feeling terrible about the weekend I had and bought the book for me-just because she was thinking about me. It is such a thoughtful and sweet thing that she did. I couldn't feel more loved around here. Everyone is just so thoughtful and kind and it makes me so happy to have them as friends. :)

This weekend is pretty normal and mellow-I am looking forward to spending time the next couple of days with my 2 favorite guys. Jake is slowing pulling away a little bit from me. It hurts a little but I know he is so well adjusted to Bobby and just loves his daddy that it makes me feel good (while my heart is a little sad). He still comes in and gives me a hug but he is much more interested in playing and doing other things than just wanting to crawl inside my skin. This isn't a bad thing-he is still happy and so silly when he is here and my belly is growing and growing so it makes it a little difficult to snuggle with a STRONG 3 year old anyway. I do love to lay in my bed with him when he is so snuggly so hopefully we will have a much needed (by me) snuggle-fest! I just love that little boy. He makes me so happy. When we have been FaceTiming the last couple of weeks he has been drinking his sippy, talking to me about something (usually the dog), and then he launches himself on top of Bobby to hug him. Repeat this for 5-10 minutes and that is what he does. He is so silly. I am starting to miss Bailey-but just a little! It is so nice to think that once the girls get home there will be a transition for Bailey again but we won't be nearly as worried about how she will react. She is such a good puppy and a really good family dog--now if only she wouldn't bark when the doorbell rings...

Here's to an uneventful weekend and being on my way to 32 weeks! We will continue counting down the days until we meet these little sisters. 20 days....eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment