Saturday, February 18, 2012
THANK YOU!!
I had such a great time during the virtual baby shower that my sister-in-law threw for me! After some technical difficulties, things worked so well and everything was perfect! I have such thoughtful and generous friends and family who love these little girls. I sent home all of the amazing gifts that we got with Bobby this afternoon and I wish I would have kept things here-I want to look at everything again! Luckily it will give me something to look forward to in 2 weeks when I go home. I just wanted to say a very big thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who was part of such a wonderful day. I appreciate your support and love and feel so lucky and blessed to have each and every single one of you in our lives. I can't wait to share pictures of our little girls using, wearing, and playing with all of the wonderful gifts we were spoiled with today. Thank you for loving me and our family as well. XOXOX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment