Brooklynn got her first tooth at exactly 8 1/2 months old! She has been chewing on everything she can get her tiny hands on for a long time now. I thought it would be here any second but we were just waiting and waiting and waiting. Then last Wednesday, it appeared! I could only feel the top of it and it seems like that stinker is taking forever. It is her bottom left tooth--the same one as Avery's first tooth (naturally!). She has been under the weather for a few weeks now and I am not even sure she has had a chance to feel normal and happy. Saturday rolled around and with a little convincing from Gammy, I took her in to the dr. She has been pulling like crazy at her ears but no ear infection. Yes! But...she has yet another sinus infection and yet another antibiotic. She has been on four antibiotics since August. She just keeps getting everything. She was miserable. She had a fever, fell asleep multiple times on our shoulders (loved it) and just looked really sick. I gave her her first dose of Zithromax on Saturday and another on Sunday. By the time we left for the Broncos game on Sunday she was SMILING! We had a fabulous babysitter (thanks Allison!) who took such amazing care of our three kids. We relaxed and had a great time at the game with our good friends because we knew they were in the best hands!
Yesterday at work I got a call that Brooklynn broke out in a rash. We had to discontinue the antibiotic and watch her closely. It didn't seem to bother her and Kristi watched her all day. By the time I got her, her rash was better and I relaxed a little. Leave it to this little peanut to get everything. Tuesday she was much better and we seemed to dodge a bullet...this time.
Hanging outside while Daddy gets a haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment