Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have had a lovely week. A much need and perfect week. Tuesday was like Friday which means it was awesome. Wednesday was daddy's birthday so we dropped the kids off late morning and went to breakfast alone. It was everything I thought it would be. Peace. Quiet. No rushing. Although we did eat fast-out of habit. :)

We went to Blackhawk for some fun with our friends and then had a quiet evening at home. I hope daddy had a great birthday. Things may have changed with our family dynamics in the last year but I am sure glad to have him by my side. He's such a great daddy and I feel so thankful to have him as my own.

Thanksgiving was my best yet. Matt is settled in Louisiana so it was a little strange without him around but the kids, food, and drinks filled the space. It was so perfect. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way (except to have Matt there--and to be able to call my grandma). Gammy and Grandpa had a pretty great time too. Our kids are freaking awesome. We couldn't be more blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving.













No comments:

Post a Comment