Thursday, March 5, 2015

Christmas!

Christmas was so wonderful this year. We had such a fun Christmas Eve with wonderful visitors near and dear to us and then had a feast of lobster. Christmas Eve has always been my favorite time year. I have the most wonderful memories with my family and love the traditions we have with Murphy side of our family-and the new traditions that we have created as our family has grown. I always wish we could head to Miami for a Russell Christmas and once the kids get older we hope to be able to spend more holidays with Bobby's family. On Christmas morning it didn't take anyone long to dig into presents and get going on the tons of presents that were surrounding the tree. Everyone was so generous to us and our kids and we are so thankful and appreciate each and every one of you. As predicted, we went a little overboard with everything and it was overwhelming for the littles in our life. We took lots of breaks and enjoyed every little moment this year.
Benefits of having family out of state who send amazing Christmas gifts??? BOXES! 


Ok, so I used classy tin foil to cover her tray when she was painting....this took a lot for me to get over the OCD of the mess to come with paint. A step in the right direction. 

We have had Chew over a lot which is wonderful-and when he leaves, Brooks puts up a gate for her own puppy. Love!

As usual. This goofy grin makes me smile!



We got Jake a baby for Christmas since he always steals the girl's babies. He's in LOVE


LOVE these little mamas and their pretend play. 

New backpacks for Christmas!


Jake also got a new school bus! Love how they are playing together. Getting ready for school next month!

My best gift ever. An old Fort Ram mug. Both Matt and my best girlfriend Stephanie were SUPER jealous. 



Our favorite days together are spent at the Broncos games. 

Bobby got a white Christmas tree for his birthday. He said he always wanted one so I caved. It is very pretty at night but a bit much during the day. :)

Love this girl and our time together. I am the happiest because she is such an important part of our lives and our kids. 

EEEEEK! Preschool in January! Avery's name already on the door!

I was inducted into the DAR in December. This is an amazing honor that I am so proud of and couldn't have done this without my Uncle Dave. He has done everything to get me to this point. Proving both girls as members of DAR will be a cinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment