Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ho ho ho!

Santa was a big HUMONGOUS fail tonight!! Oh boy did we have one unhappy toddler! We waited in a crazy long line, at 6:30 at night just to have him freak out as soon as Santa tried to high five him! Then we paid $20 to (not even get a flash drive) only get 2 hard copies of a 5 x 7 picture that is just plain crappy. I tried holding him and he was freaking out holding on to me. Bobby tried holding him while I made an idiot out of myself trying to make him laugh. Ugh. We got a picture of him looking solemnly at me off to the side and Bobby's face is half in it plus he has a yucky runny nose from crying. One for the record books. Good times. I'll upload it as soon as I can get to a color scanner. Tonight was pretty hilarious. I was convincing Bobby the entire time we were waiting in line that Jaker was going to smile at us. I was convinced he would but it was hilarious. We are laughing about it right now-he FREAKED out as soon as Santa turned toward him. Hee hee hee or should I say, "Ho ho ho!" Tis' the season for Santa freak outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment