I have another big ultrasound next Wednesday to check the smallest baby's size and the fluid. My doctor said I have one more doctor's appointment with him on December 19th before they will start to see me every 2 weeks-and at that point I kindly reminded him that I will be in the hospital then-and he tried to backtrack like he knew that...anyway, he said that he will be doing rounds on me with his team Monday and Friday and the other doctors in his practice with do rounds Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and my MFM (high risk doctor) will be doing rounds on me daily. My mom said that I won't need anyone to come and keep me company because I will be spending so much time with the doctors and nurses I won't have time for anything else! :)
These pictures are from my ultrasound a week ago-both of baby A. I didn't get any pictures of baby B (the little peanut) but I really shouldn't complain because I did get to see her on the machine moving around!
Jake has the week off from preschool! He makes all kinds of things at school-and I have no clue what to do with all of the treasures! So, if you get a piece of Jake's artwork for Christmas, it is out of love, not because I have no idea where to keep everything--I promise (*wink*)! He stayed home with his daddy on Monday-and daddy was very sick AND it was his birthday. Poor guy! Bobby caught exactly what Jake had, pink eye and bronchitis! Luckily they are both feeling better and most importantly, they aren't contagious anymore. We can spend Thanksgiving with my family without spreading germs.
Jake is feeling much better-thanks goodness I have my silly little and VERY cuddly little boy back. I am looking forward to giving him some yummy Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Last year he was a mess eating dinner and this year he might actually eat things AND like it! Happy Thanksgiving! We hope everyone has a great holiday and enjoys spending time with family and thinking about everything we all have to be thankful for.
Jake got a haircut last weekend and he was less than thrilled about it. My perfect angel acts like a crazy person when we cut his hair. He flops everywhere-screams, hits, kicks...he is basically a nightmare to be around but we did it and he looks adorable!
All of these pictures have been from my phone recently-my camera's battery is charging for tomorrow-this was last weekend when we covered him in stickers. Too hilarious watching him trying to take every.single.one off his face and clothes!






No comments:
Post a Comment