Thursday, November 21, 2013

Brooklynn

My tiny fighter has some sass. She has a personality bigger than her body. Brooks, my little bunny, is so special. I truly felt like I was meant to have another girl but when "baby B" was first introduced to us-I knew she was meant to be part of our life. She is truly our bonus baby (Hi-baby B!).

She has always had a little kick to her. We lovingly call her spicy. There are thing that she loves unconditionally-monkey, dad, (lump sum of mom, Avery and Jake), Dave, Kristi, and carbs. She has an opinion about everything. She likes to just mess with everyone. If they are busy building with block-she'll steal the one block they need. She gets in the way of Jake walking because she knows that Jake wants to walk without her in the way. Bunny wants to be in the middle of everything. She has to be a part (small or not) of everything.

Brooklynn has been know to tell people double her size what to do. She really gives the most ridiculous looks that make it really hard to to keep a straight face. She is so smart-she watches every reaction and bases what she will or will not do on what she sees you do.

When she sees her monkey across the room she will run and grab her monkey and run to the nearest person (or usually her daddy) for a snuggle. She has zero interest in books or tv. She loves putting things in bags and playing with babies. Sister is happiest playing a drawer full of tupperware. She loves to figure out how things work-and especially putting lids on things. I am always so surprised by her words. She will be so quiet while her sister talks and then will come out of nowhere and will say everything Avery says. She is still a bit of a mystery to me. I am still figuring her out and it is a lot of fun. She is the person I didn't know I was missing in our lives until I met her. I love my Brooks.




No comments:

Post a Comment